Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The 2010-2011 BIAH Preseason All-American Teams

I know all of you have been patiently waiting for us to roll these out.

A couple of notes:

  • I'm not going to be providing a profile of the player's in this post. Everything I would have written can be found in the positional breakdowns. (By Position: PG, SG, SF, PF, C)
  • I tried to keep these teams as true to the natural line-up of a basketball team as possible, but in some places it was tough.
  • I want to say that this is a reflection of what I think the all-american teams will look like at the end of the season, but I'm not exactly sure what the difference is in who I think the best player's in the country are now, and who we predict to be the best players in the country this season. I guess maybe that's a long winded way of saying I'm putting freshmen in the mix.
  • We love a good discussion here at BIAH, so feel free to tell me what I effed up in the comments.

1st Team:
  • G: Jacob Pullen, Kansas State, Sr.
  • G: Nolan Smith, Duke, Sr.
  • F: Kyle Singler, Duke, Sr.
  • F: Marcus Morris, Kansas, Jr.
  • C: JaJuan Johnson, Purdue, Sr.

2nd Team:
  • G: Malcolm Delaney, Virginia Tech, Sr.
  • G: Jimmer Fredette, BYU, Sr.
  • F: Harrison Barnes, UNC, Fr.
  • F: Elias Harris, Gonzaga, So.
  • C: Jared Sullinger, Ohio State, Fr.

3rd Team:
  • G: Kyrie Irving, Duke, Fr.
  • G: Austin Freeman, Georgetown, Sr.
  • G: LaceDarius Dunn, Baylor, Sr.
  • F: Jon Leuer, Wisconsin, Sr.
  • C: Trey Thompkins, Georgia, Jr.

4th Team:
  • G: Corey Fisher, Villanova, Sr.
  • G: Shelvin Mack, Butler, Jr.
  • G: E'Twaun Moore, Purdue, Sr.
  • F: Chandler Parson, Florida, Sr.
  • F: Kevin Jones, West Virginia, Jr.

5th Team:
  • G: Kemba Walker, UConn, Jr.
  • G: Brandon Knight, Kentucky, Fr.
  • F: Kris Joseph, Syracuse, Jr.
  • F: Kawhi Leonard, San Diego State, So.
  • F: Derrick Williams, Arizona, So.

Honorable Mention: Can I just say every player listed in these: PG, SG, SF, PF, C? What's that? Its my blog? Does that mean I can do what ever I want? It does? Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E'Twaun 4th team? You insane?