Sunday, January 18, 2009

Site Announcement!!!

Apologies to anyone that came today looking for a write up on the Pitt-Louisville or the Arizona State-UCLA games. It isn't like I didn't watch the two games. Clearly I did, because I have no life outside this godforsaken sport live and breath the utopia that is collegiate hoops. Both were classics by the way, and anyone that caught the endings knows why. What's happened is that it has been a hectic past two days and I just ran out of time to write them (and I did put in the effort, watching 12 hours of college basketball yesterday, getting a grand total on one hour's shut-eye, and seriously considering some sort of cocaine/meth pick-me-up to get me through today). Things aren't looking any better early next week. I guess it is to be expected when you work in the restaurant industry in DC during the inauguration of Barack Obama.

So what does it all mean? Well, for the next few days, all your daily college basketball info will be provided by the one and only Troy Machir. I will (hopefully) be stopping by periodically, maybe even to give a BIAH-worthy recap of the Syracuse-Pitt game I will most likely be listening to while serving all the faithful Obama-ites their grey-goose-and-cran's.

So if you have any questions or comments, or you just think Troy's an idiot, send those emails to contactbiah@gmail.com.

No comments: