- Luke Winn's Power Rankings aka the must-read of all must-reads
- Ken Pomeroy provides arguably the most interesting-read of the day, and doesn't even use advanced statistics or anything! He details us on Scobey, Montana. Where's Scobey? Oh, just further away from a D-I arena than any town in the country
- Jeff Eisenberg compiled a list of famous/infamous college hoops holiday videos
- Seton Hall is finally starting to gain some respect. Jeff Goodman explains why the family-style attitude has helped the Pirates get out to a hot start. Is Seton Hall for real? Jeff Eisenberg ponders this thought
- West Virginia's Aaric Murray, who transferred from LaSalle after last season, was arrested for marijuana possession
- Of course Bruce Pearl used a smoking-hot blond to help land a recruit. Man, I wish I was a high-level college recruit. They certainly don't do that for low-major non-revenue sport recruits....
- Mike DeCourcy thinks the basketball-only Big East schools would be foolish to start their own league
- Is it really that hard for Jim Calhoun to talk about scholarship issues to the press? Calhoun got testy with reporters after his team's 79-71 win over Fairfield, and clearly, the press has some issues with Calhoun's staunch defense
- Torian Graham continues to toy with NC-State's emotions. This time, the highly-touted recruit has recommitted to the Wolfpack
- Austin Rivers enjoyed the lockout because it gave him time to spend with his dad, Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers
- Jarnell Stokes made his college decision today, and chose Tennessee over schools like Memphis, Florida and Arkansas
- Jeff Brozello provides his updated Freshman of the Year standings
- Jeremy Lundblad provides the stats your need to see
- Rock Chalk Talk takes a look at the most painful NCAA Tournament exits in Kansas history
- Rock Chalk Talk also does a good job of explaining how the quality of Kansas' opponents affects their pace of play
- Erin Andrews is single again? So you're saying there's a chance?
Patric Young blocked this shot with some serious "old-man strength"
(H/T The Mock Session)