Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bettin' is a Habit - Wednesday 11/16

The college hoops season is in full effect. We here at Ballin' is a Habit pride ourselves as hoops experts, so what better way to prove ourselves then by providing you with some knowledge to help you earn some cash.

If you followed this column at all last year, you know that I did a pretty terrible job at picking games. I certainly hope none of you actually put money on the picks I made. But if you want to see if you are better than B.I.A.H, head on over to FanDuel.com, we will be there all year. The next game is set up for Thursday, November 17th.


Through three days of picking games, I'm an astonishing 8-3, and have built up the credibility to be trusted...I hope. So, after the jump, I'll continue to provide my expertise for Wednesday's slate of games


Bettin' is a Habit - Wednesday 11/16


8:00PM - Indiana (2-0) at Evansville (1-0)
The Purple Aces are fresh-off their upset win over Butler, but won't have the same luck when they face the Hoosiers tonight. Evansville back court is solid, but they just don't have the size to match-up with Indiana's big-men. We are all aware that Indiana isn't that great yet, but they should be more than capable of beating Evansville by a handful of baskets.

Pick: Indiana -3.5


8:00PM - Utah (1-0) at Boise State (1-0)
At one point in time, these two teams played in the same conference, I think. By season's end they could be slated to play in conferences on opposite sides of the country. Regardless, both of these teams are not very good. I can't tell you who is going to win, but I can tell you that not very many points will be scored.

Pick: Under 134.5


10:30PM - Arkansas-Pine Bluff (0-1) vs. Oral Roberts (0-2)
This should be a much better game than people will give credit for. Oral Roberts will be the top team in the Summit League and APB will be in SWAC contention. On Tuesday, APB hung tough with Oklahoma State for the first half before folding up. Oral Roberts started out with a tough loss to a weak West Virginia squad, and a one-point loss to UT-San Antonio. Oral Roberts should win this game, but I think it will be close.

Pick: Arkansas-Pine Bluff +16.5








No comments: