Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Morning Dump

Trizzle's Take: I would like to thank the NCAA and all the charming, hardworking, important conference officials who wasted the last 3 weeks making us believe the entire landscape of college sports would change. Stop stealing our time. Hey wait a minute, didn't they do this same type of thing roughly two months ago? I'm pretty sure they did. Now that I think about it, they definitely did. I can't remember exactly what, but I want to say it had something to do with March Madness. I can't quite put my finger on it though... But if I didn't know any better I'd say the NCAA is upto something....

We'll get to the expansion stuff in a bit.

- With all this realignment mess overwith for the timebeing, read this. Luke Winn was at the Chris Paul camp, and there are few writers out there that can paint a picture like Winn. Plus, he's got video!!! Everyone loves videos.

- An interesting article on the financial effect that Izzo leaving could end up having on Michigan State.

- Remember those Bobby Frasor-Erin Andrews rumors from a couple years back? Here's how they were started.

- Well, Marquette isn't in the east, so adding KU, KSU, and Mizzou wouldn't be that geographically-inaccurate

- Even youth basketball campers can't get answers out of Izzo

- Will the addition of McAdoo raise expectations of UNC?

- The Birmingham superintendent will investigate Eric Bledsoe's grades.

- Q&A session with incoming Maryland freshman Pe'Shon Howard

- Jeff Goodman briefly details the off-season moves made in the WCC

- Per the Washington Post - Scheduling is a major issue for mid-majors

- Malcolm Gilbert shut down the #1 recruit of 2012 at Rumble in the Bronx tournament (+1 because I still own that movie on VHS)

- Will this guy just go away already?

- "The ESPN personality and former Oklahoma State point guard is Cosmo Kramer-like in that he is prone to say what others are thinking, but no one else feels comfortable saying." I don't know if this is what you want people saying about you.

- The head of the NABC ethics committee pulls a questionable move within the coaching ranks.

- A good-read from a couple days ago that I clearly missed because working with kids (and adults who act like kids) all day is tough on the ol' noggin


No comments: