Friday, January 1, 2010

Tiny Gallon breaks a backboard

Last night was New Year's Eve, and as is tradition, I spent the night consuming large quantities of beer, food, and alcohol. And singing this.

Safe to say, I was no where near a TV. Thankfully, I have TiVo, which means that I'm working off my Hangover by sitting on my couch, eating Chinese food, and boycotting the New Year's Day bowls by catching up on last night's games.

And as much as I appreciated USC's seventh straight win, or double OT out in Pullman, or Indiana toughing out a win over the Wolverines, the best part about last night came in Spokane Washington midway through the second half of Gonzaga's win over Oklahoma.

Tiny Gallon, who apparently made it a goal to prove the irony of his nickname, broke a back board.

And he didn't even finish the dunk.



No comments: