We're headed to the Duke-Georgetown game with Obama in DC today, and thus will not be around the computer until later this after noon.
Until then, here's your Saturday viewing schedule, as well as some news and notes you need to be aware of.
- Will tired legs hurt the Dukies?
- A recipe for success.
- So, could Kentucky actually beat the Nets?
- Debunking the "parity" myth.
- West Virginia fans scolded over their language.
- Chaney and Massimino into the Big 5 hall of fame.
- Sure has.
- Not sure they are under the radar, but a good read nonetheless.
- The weather is messing everything up - Arkansas-Ole Miss is postponed, Oklahoma-Nebraska game pushed back to 7pm.
- Custodian at the Palestra for a day.
12:00 pm: La Salle @ Temple
12:00 pm: Louisville @ West Virginia
12:00 pm: Marquette @ UConn
1:00 pm: Duke @ Georgetown
1:00 pm: GW @ URI
1:30 pm: LSU @ Mississippi State
2:00 pm: Oklahoma State @ Missouri
2:00 pm: St. Louis @ Richmond
2:00 pm: Syracuse @ DePaul
3:00 pm: Florida State @ Boston College
3:00 pm: Memphis @ SMU
3:05 pm: Northern Iowa @ Missouri State
4:00 pm: Vanderbilt @ Kentucky
4:00 pm: Old Dominion @ Northeastern
4:00 pm: Baylor @ Texas
5:00 pm: Tulsa @ UCF
6:00 pm: SDSU @ Colorado State
6:00 pm: Charlotte @ UMass
6:00 pm: Marshall @ Houston
6:00 pm: New Mexico @ TCU
7:00 pm: Northwestern @ Michigan State
7:00 pm: Harvard @ Cornell
7:00 pm: Kansas @ Kansas State
8:00 pm: UTEP @ UAB
9:00 pm: Texas Tech @ Texas A&M
9:00 pm: Utah @ BYU
9:30 pm: Gonzaga @ San Francisco