Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BIAH Live: UConn-Syracuse and Duke-UNC

Rivalry Week continues on the Worldwide Leader tonight as UConn hosts Syracuse and UNC heads to Durham to take on the Dookies. It looks to be a great night of basketball (and TV in general - the night will be wrapped up with an all-new episode of LOST ... on TiVo, or course).

Anyway, to get you in the mood for tonight's action, here are some news and notes about the games:

- It looks like Arinze Onuaku will be suiting up tonight (as expected). He hasn't played more than 21 minutes the three games. If he is hurting, Syracuse could be in a lot of trouble.

- By now, you have to have seen the dunk by Danny Green on Greg Paulus from last season. If not, here. Enjoy. Anyway, to get you a little excited about tonight's games, the Fayettville Observer talked with some of the UNC players about the rivalry. Danny Green had this to say about the Paulus dunk:

We went out and celebrated a little. We kept it PG-13. But late in the night, I stopped to get food and the ESPN’s Top 10 came up on a TV and I was eager to see if I was going to be on there. And when it came up, it was at No. 8. I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’


- Miles Plumlee has a hot girlfriend. Well, hot for Duke chicks anyway... He should probably focus more on working on his game than partying, though. I bet Coach K is going to be real excited when these pictures make their way into his office.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say that I know the red head on the left......not personally thank god.