Monday, January 26, 2009

POSTERIZED: To Make Your Youtubing Easier

I have an obsession with great dunks. Its sick, really. I can't tell you how many hours I have wasted parousing youtube, watching videos of people doing what I wish I was able to do. I don't know why I'm obsessed like this, but hey, at least you get to see some nice dunks, right?

I'll let Terrence Williams start this edition off. He put on a show against Rutgers last week. The best of the bunch is the last one.



Gavin Edwards catches an oop, and-one, on the head of Luke Harangody.



There is a reason Chris Johnson is climbing NBA Draft boards.



This is just ridiculous. What is so amazing about it to me is that he goes up for a finger roll, but in the air realizes he is high enough to put down a dunk. My favorite part of the video is the guy running around the edge of the court high-fiving fans.



DeQuan Jones had a huge block and an even more ridiculous dunk against UNC last Saturday.

No comments: