Monday, December 22, 2008

So What Exactly Was Andy Kennedy Doing The Night Of His Arrest?

It's getting late, so I don't have a lot of time to get into it. By now you know what happened. Here's the cab drivers side of the story, and here's Kennedy's side of the story. Kennedy today counter-sued both the cab driver and the witness to the event. To be honest, I don't even care who comes out winning this thing. They both seem like d-bags to me.

Anyway, the point of this post was to say that I have no problem with Kennedy and his staff going out for a couple beers to unwind after a long day of game planning and traveling. I'm guessing that pretty much every staff in the country does or has done this before.

Kennedy was at the Lodge Bar on Wednesday night. I don't think that this is exactly the place he should be going to unwind with his coaches:


Ask Larry Eustachy why.

No comments: