Saturday, November 8, 2008

Who Could/Should I Have Included In The Top 10 Lists?

Looking back over the five position by position Top 10 lists, I can't help but think about how many talented players and potential NBA draft picks I had to leave off. So here are a list of the guys that were my final cuts. Did I miss anyone else?

  • Wink Adams, PG, UNLV
  • Craig Brackins, PF, Iowa State
  • Justin Burrell, PF, St. John's
  • Patrick Christopher, SG, Cal
  • Alonzo Gee, SF, Alabama
  • Manny Harris, SG, Michigan
  • Lazar Hayward, SF, Marquette
  • David Lighty, SF, Ohio State
  • Quincy Pondexter, SF, Washington
  • KC Rivers, SG, Clemson
  • Taylor Rochestie, PG, Washington State
  • Jon Scheyer, SG, Duke
  • Diamon Simpson, PF, St. Mary's
  • Nolan Smith, PG, Duke
  • Shawn Taggert, PF, Memphis
  • Marcus Thornton, SG, LSU
  • Dar Tucker, SG, DePaul
  • Greveis Vasquez, PG, Maryland

No comments: